Friday, July 22, 2005

Today's Contribution

As I mentioned this blog is going to be updated daily. What happened to today's contribution? I spent most of today updating the other half of the site http://climatechangeresources.blogspot.com and the rest of the time e-mailing companies and people about this blog. This is so I`m not spending all my time writing about a subject I care passionately about without anyone learning about climate change. As you can see I have already added a counter so I can tell if people are passing through and if I`m being successful at drumming up traffic. Tomorrow I will be adding to the actual content of the site by posting an article about gas flaring in Nigeria (links already present on climate change resources).

Calvin

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Metatree said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I posted links to both of your climate change blogs. Feel free to add my blog (http://knowlink.blogspot.com) to your blog links. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home