Saturday, April 01, 2006

Server Shutdown

As you may have noticed i run this more like a small website than a blog. I had access to a large amount of server space through a friend of a friend. This server space was used by me for storing my report/audio/video of the week on most occasions, although i sometimes linked directly to the material. I also had a banner which linked up the 4 blogs that i run, this banner was also hosted on that server. The server is now down due to by friend doing a bit of hacking and pissing off the server host.

There are therefore a good deal of dead links. As you can imagine this is just about the worst thing that could happen to my site, bar it being deleted.

Please points out dead links when you find them i will do my best to fix the problem.


My other sites are:
If anyone has any free server which i can rely on and access with my ftp client then please let me know, that would be great.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are still after some web space I can let you have some under my co2emissions.org.uk domain or the climate change politics yahoo group.

How much are we talking about?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Calvin Jones said...

I am indeed still looking for web space. What i really need is just around 100MB, for reports. What i would really like is what i used to have on my m8's server which was a couple of GBytes so i can upload and keep my videos of the week on the server i`m using. In terms of bandwidth the demands will be mimimal, this site dosent get that much traffic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home