Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Step it Up 2007: National Day of Climate Action April 14th

Step it up 2007 looks set to be a great event, 1333 actions across the US when I last checked!

I post this video as it references the global climate campaign as part of the inspiration for them getting going as a national umbrella organisation, dispersed actions on one day.

I find this amazing, and I hope that everyone reading this from around the world will take part in this years global day of action and benefit from that solidarity an inspiration again! On the sidebar I have created some images that can be used to promote the global climate campaign website, there is also a promotional pdf. More photos and information is available on the Global Climate Campaign website.



Labels: , , , , , ,

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home